Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged!!

This game is called tagged. If you have been tagged, you must list down five crazy things about you. So, here's mine. 5 Crazy things about me, myself and I.

  1. I drive like there's no tomorrow.=D
  2. When I am with my peers, I fart and act like nothing happened.
  3. I go to church because I like our Pastor's son.
  4. Sometimes I catch myself laughing alone.
  5. Way back in highschool, me and my friend was walking downtown when we decided to buy an Ice cream promotional(buy 1, free 1 scoop). Just a few licks and yuck! We put it, cone up, on a jeep driver's seat.


There you go. They are not that much crazy but certainly they are not the least. Anyway, I want to tag:

  1. Bets
  2. Myrle
  3. Rhoda
  4. Ma'am Jiji
  5. Momsie!

Come on, post your 5 crazy things here. Or you can post it in your blog and put the link here. Show the world what you’ve got and prove to them you ain’t that normal. Haha!

No comments: